Recipes for the unemployed
As promised, Eeyore and I have donned our black aprons and now present you with food for the forlorn; balm for the bummed-out; menus for the melancholy; remedy for the rejected.
(Don’t feel like cooking? A gallon of Ben and Jerry’s is always good, too.)
Almostgotit’s Recipes thus far:
Almostgotit’s Recipes from The Honeymoon Chronicles (published on The Rocky Road of Love and Other Great Recipes)
- Boat and Breakfast: Salmon Quiche
- A Castle in Scotland: Nova Scotia Oatcakes
- Honeymoon in a Monastery: Cabbage Soup for a Crowd
- South African Safari: Babotie Casserole
- Love in a Yurt: Chocolate Raspberry Napoleons with Raspberry Mascarpone Cream
- Tree House: Turkish Wedding Soup with Spiced Sauce
- Tropical Honeymoon in Aruba: Baked Bananas with Rum Sauce
- To the Lighthouse: Lighthouse Cocktails
- Honey, let’s play Caveman: Quick Vegetarian Paella
- Romance on Ice: How to Make an Ice Bowl
All Rights Reserved.These recipes are my own. Feel free to print for your own use, but any other use is prohibited (unless you ask nicely for Almostgotit’s written permission).